A wedding contract letter is a letter written from one party to another where both the parties are signing a wedding contract. The letter may be to discuss the terms of the contract or to specify certain details. The sample wedding contract letter given here is one where the photographing agency which might be given the contract is writing to the groom discussing the terms of the contract.
Sample Wedding Contract Letter:
Mr. Rupert Humphrey
35, 2nd Street,
15th May 2012
Subject: Terms of the photography contract.
This is to inform you that the Keith- Laney Studio is available for the wedding date specified by you. The details of the wedding and the terms are:
Date: 25th June 2012
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Venue: 457, Pastille Lawns, Banker Street, Pittsburgh, USA.
Terms and conditions:
- The payment will be made in two parts, 40% on signing of the contract and rest on delivery of the photographs and video.
- Only the wedding ceremony will be recorded by video, and the whole event will be photographed.
- The venue (before the wedding and after) , the guests and any notified individuals by the organisers will be photographed.
- The organisers will have the copyright to all the photos and videos.
- The wedding organisers (i.e. the groom/ bride) must assure that the photographers work is not interrupted by the guests etc.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and moving forward with the signing of the contract.
Mr. Keith Gilbert
Keith- Laney Studio
2434, Plaza Bank Street,