A wedding card contract is a legal document which is made when a person wishes to get a wedding card designed for himself. This contract is made between a client and a wedding card designer or wedding card designer company. The terms and conditions of this contract are legal in nature.
Sample wedding card contract
This contract has been made by and between Mr. John Mark who is hereby referred to as the CLIENT and Mr. Fred Jack who is hereby referred to as the COMPANY. This contract has been made effective as on 23rd July 2011 and remains into effect till the entire card batch is dispatched and received by the client which is 25th August 2011.
Details of CLIENT
Address: F-3, first floor, Lands street, LA
Contact number: 48934799535
Details of COMPANY:
Name: Jack card designers
Address of office: D-90, second floor, Paul tower, LA
Contact number: 48730958054
Details to be mentioned in the card are:
- Names of the bride and groom
- Names of the parents of the bride as well as the groom
- Wedding location
- Wedding time
- Wedding date
- A picture of the bride and groom as requested and submitted by the CLIENT.
Terms and conditions:
- The total amount to be paid by the CLIENT is $50 per card and the total number of cards is 100 therefore $5000 is the total payment.
- COMPANY must make a dummy card and present it to the CLIENT.
- The CLIENT must make payment on receiving the cards.
Signatures of both the parties are given below: