A wedding banquet contract is a contract which is formed between a banquet owner and another party who wishes to conduct a wedding in the banquet. These contracts are used to lay down the various terms and conditions on which the banquet owners lends the banquet to the client and also records the payment and other important details etc. These contracts are legally enforceable which means that none of the parties can violate the terms mentioned in such contracts. A sample of a wedding banquet contract has been given below so that it can be referred to by anyone.
Sample Wedding Banquet Contract
This is a wedding banquet contract has been entered on 12th of May, 2012 by and between the parties with the following given details:
Name of the owner: Tim Henderson
Name of the banquet: Henderson marriage banquets
Location of banquet: W-90, west road, Henry Street, London
Contact number: 4730405054
Name of the client: Daniel Nathan
Residential address: A-90, first floor, Paulo tower, London
Contact number: 437409750
Details of the Contract:
Date of banquet booking: 12th June, 2012
Hall number booked: 2A
Number of guests expected: 150
Occasion: wedding of Greg Nathan and Sarah Parker
Total Payment: $3000
Payment made in advance: $1000
Payment due: $2000
Terms and Conditions:
- The OWNER of the banquet agrees to give the banquet hall number 2A to the CLIENT in return for the booking payment.
- The due payment has to be made on the day of the wedding.
- The CLIENT must leave and empty the hall by 12 pm midnight on the 12th June.
- The CLIENT must not carry any illegal activity in the premises.
- Booking amount paid by the CLIENT is non refundable in case of cancellation by the CLIENT.