A wedding band contract is a legal document made between the CLIENT who hires the band for certain duration of time and the VENDOR who renders band services to the CLIENT in return for a payment. This document consists of the details of the parties as well as the terms and conditions that have to be followed.
Sample wedding band contract
This contract is made between the CLIENT and the VENDOR.
The following are the details of both involved parties
Details of the CLIENT
Name: Mr. Mathew Johnson
Address: 23-P, reggy street, London
Details of the VENDOR
Name: Mr. Tim Radcliff
Official Address: Y-P, Building 2, London
The total amount agreed upon: $700
Advance amount: $300 to be paid two weeks before the wedding function
Wedding date: 16’Th Feb, 2011
Time: 6PM to 12PM
Address of venue: Martin Hall 4, London
The contract is made to deliver the following things:
Music, equipments and musicians
The following are the terms and conditions of the contract:
- The CLIENT agrees to pay the amount on time and the exact amount promised must be paid.
- The VENDOR agrees to play music on the mentioned date and venue and for the given time duration.
- The VENDOR must play the music that is suitable for the wedding function.
- The VENDOR must respond to personal music requests from the guests.
- The CLIENT must take care of feeding the VENDOR and taking care of break timings.
Signatures of the parties
Mathew Johnson Tim Radcliff