A waste management contract is a legal draft which comes into existence when an organization or an individual assigns the responsibility of waste management to another individual or an organization. The contract lays down the details of both the parties and terms and conditions agreed between them.
Sample Waste Management Contract
Contract Number: WR 1230
Date of Registration: 15th June, 2010.
This is an agreement made between Mr. Matthew McCartney, as the representative of the corporate firm, having its office at 501, Braham Street, Danbury, Kansas and Ms. Clare Middleton, as the representative of the management company having its office at 3579, Park Avenue, Kirksville, Oregon
As per the contract, the management company has to look after the waste management at the office of the corporate firm.
Terms and Conditions:
- The annual fee that shall be paid to the management body will be $2,50,000 per annum which shall be deposited at a particular time of the financial year which shall be agreed upon by both the parties.
- The contract shall be valid till three years or as long as either of the parties does not terminate it, whichever is earlier.
- The waste management company will be solely responsible for the disposal systems and activities related to it.
- At any point of time, either of the parties shall have liberty to terminate the contract if they feel any of the aspects which were agreed upon are not being met accordingly.
- Either of the parties can take legal actions against the other in case of treachery or any activities of breach.
Hence, both the parties concerned are in approval of this contract.
Mr. Matthew McCartney
Ms. Clare Middleton