A vendor contract agreement is a document which is made between a vendor and a vendee when the vendee wishes and agrees to buy a good or a commodity from the vendor for a certain amount of money and on contract basis. Such agreements consist of legally binding terms and conditions.
Sample Vendor Contract Agreement:
This contract is signed between
Tim Co. hereafter referred to as the vendor with office address of
1-st parks villa building,
Marks group hereafter referred to as the Vendee, with office address of
23-H, Fred tower,
Churchill, United Kingdom
The Vendor owns a software company and agrees to sell a few software solutions to the vendee on contract basis.
Cost per software: $14000
This agreement is entered into as on 23rd May 2011 and shall remain into effect for 12 months.
Termination date: 23rd May 2012
Both the parties enter into an agreement under the following conditions:-
- The VENDOR agrees to introduce and develop all the software products needed by the VENDEE.
- The VENDEE must pay the due amount within 10 days of procurement of the software.
- All the expenses and costs of delivery shall be borne by the Vendee.
- Tim Co. is in no way liable to pay for any damages which are out of its control.
- Willful occurrence of loss by Tim Co. will have to borne by the Vendor.
- All the notices and information shall be accepted only in written form.
Here after, the contract comes into existence.