A vehicle management contract is an agreement between a vehicle owner and a vehicle management company or an individual where the vehicle is managed for a fixed period of time for a specified amount to be paid on a due date of every month. Various vehicle management options are listed in the contract so that there is clear division of all the liabilities.
Sample Vehicle management contract:
The vehicle management contract is made on the 10th day of August in the year 2011 between KC Motors located at 56/89 K, Skyline Lane, Building 2, Star shine Complex, Ottawa, Canada and Maya Nicole who is currently residing at 87 Square Plaza, Hudson Lane, North Dakota.
According to this vehicle management contract, the vehicle bearing number 7658-UI87 owned by Ms Maya Nicole is under the vehicle management of KC Motors for a period starting from 01 Sep 2011 to 31 Dec 2015. This vehicle was bought by Ms Maya Nicole from BMW International on 5th Sept 2006.
Vehicle management contract – Terms and conditions:
- The owner of the vehicle, Ms Maya Nicole agrees to pay $1500 per month to KC Motors for vehicle management. This amount is due on 5th of every month.
- KC Motors promises to provide the following services to the vehicle for its well management:
- Risk Management – Liability Coverage
- Usage and cost recordkeeping
- Periodic inspection and maintenance
- Emergency requirements
- The charges related to drivers, interior appearance, etc. are at the cost of the owner and KC Motors will not be liable to bear such charges.
Acknowledgement by the parties:
Signature of the owner: Maya Nicole
Signature of the vehicle manager: KC Motors