A vacation rental lease contract is a document which lays down the rules and regulations for leasing a property like a condo, farmhouse, beach house, guest house etc, during vacation. The owner of the property leases out the premises to a tenant, who prefers this to a hotel or motel, for a brief period of time which covers his vacation period, either enjoyed alone or with his family.
Sample Vacation Rental Lease Contract:
This vacation rental lease contract is entered on September 8, 2011 by and between the following parties:
Name: Jonathan Karl
Address: Hilltop View, Colorado
Phone number: 48733095034
Name: Chad Morison
Address: 213 Street, Boston
Phone number: 45747584585
TERM OF CONTRACT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The LESSOR agrees to lease the property owned by him at Hilltop View, Colorado to the LESSEE from September 15, 2011 to November 15, 2011.
- The LESSEE’s family consists of 2 adults including himself, 2 children, 1 dog and 1 cat, which falls within the maximum occupancy limit of 10.
- The LESSEE shall pay the LESSOR a sum of $3000 as one-time rent and a security deposit of $1000.
- The LESSEE also has to pay a lump sum amount of $1000 towards utility bills, and services like cleaning, cooking, and for taxes.
- Check-in and check-out time is by 12 noon.
- If the LESSEE wishes to cancel the contract, he will have to pay a cancellation charge of $100 to get his money back.
Signature: Jonathan Karl
Signature: Chad Morison