A training employment contract is an agreement to provide training and employment by an employer to the employees joining the organization for a definite time period so that the employee gets ready to join the workforce and contribute to it effectively. The following is a sample training employment contract.
Sample Training Employment Contract:
Date of training employment contract: 8th Dec 2009
Effective start date of the contract: 1st Jan 2009
Training Employment Contract details
This training employment agreement dated as of 8th Dec 2009 is between Infotech Enterprises Ltd., a corporation with an address at 56/89 K, Skyline Lane, Building 2, ABC Foundation, Ottawa, Canada and Ben Johnson, the employee residing at 87 Square Plaza, Hudson Lane, North Dakota.
Training Employment contract – Terms and Conditions:
- The agreement is of the duration of 1 year.
- The probationary period of employment for the employee starts on 1st Jan 2009 and ends on 31st Dec 2009.
- The employee’s post is in the office of Infotech Enterprises located in Ottawa, Canada in the position of a Senior Software Engineer.
- The employee will be trained for 6 months to make him or her suitable and ready for the job responsibilities.
- The employer gives its commitment to provide expert facility to train the employees for the duration of the training period.
- The employee shall comply with the provisions herein, relevant laws and regulations and comply with all the company’s rules and regulations.
Signatures of the parties
Signature of the organization: Infotech Enterprises Ltd.
Signature of the employee: Mr. Ben Johnson