A training contract template is a ready to use document which lays down the format in which a training contract is drafted. The template has details like the subject, number of days and the specific days on which the trainer will be providing training. There are other details like the location of the institute and remuneration of the trainer.
Sample Training Contract Template
Training contract number: _________ [an official number given by the authority preparing the contract]
Date of registering the contract: ________ [date in dd/mm/yy format]
This training contract has been drafted and entered into between _____ [name of the training institute] and _______ [name of the trainer] as _______ [name of the trainer] will be providing training on _____ [subject on which training is to be provided] to the students of the institute.
The rules and regulations to be followed by both the parties are as follows:
- The trainer will receive a remuneration of ____________ [amount] for each training session that he takes.
- The days on which the trainer is supposed to take training are _____________ [name of the days in a week].
- The contract expires on __________ [date dd/mm/yy format]
- At any point of time either of the parties can cancel the contract prior to which they need to serve ______ [notice time period] month notice.
- The trainer can take extra sessions if he personally wants to help any weak student. But he won’t be paid for those extra sessions.
Find the signature of both the parties below:
Signature of the trainer: Signature of the institute: