When an individual/ entity seeks training from professionals is the respective sphere or field, they may need to sign training contracts which formalizes the arrangement. The contract thus framed records the details of the involved parties and the various terms of the agreement. A training contract form is a document used to record the details of a training contract, a sample of which is given here for your reference purpose.
Sample Training Contract Form
The contract is being signed on the 5th day of May, 2012. It is prepared and is being entered by the Jefferson Institute of Computer Sciences and Ms. Lisa Hanson.
The contract specifies that the institute will provide Ms. Hanson with advanced level computer training. The training is stated to be spread over a period of 8 months.
The date of beginning the training: 15th May, 2012.
Details of the Institute:
Name of authorized personnel: Mr. James Forth
Contact No.: 502- 993- 523
Address: 209, 5th Avenue Road, New Jersey, USA.
Details of the Individual/ Trainee:
Name: Ms. Lisa Hanson
Contact No.: 502-058-934
Address: House no. 69, Harper Street, New Jersey, USA.
Terms of the Contract:
- The training content and schedule is as per the standards set by the institute.
- The institute is accredited by the state and will award the trainee with a certificate.
- The fee structure is non- negotiable.
- Any change in the schedule is on the discretion of the institute.
- 5. The contract is a legally binding document thus allowing any violations to be legally punishable by law.
________________________ (Mr. James Forth)
________________________ (Ms. Lisa Hanson)