Tractor Dealership Contract is a legal written document in which two parties mutually enter into a contract for the sale and purchase of tractors. One party is the seller and the other is the dealer of the tractors.
Sample Tractor dealership Contract
Contract number: – TC/45/K
This agreement is signed between
New Jersey, United States of America
Dallas, United States of America
TLC Company (Manufacturer) and Forbes Dealers (Dealer) have entered into a contract under the following terms and conditions:-
- Manufacturer will provide the required number of tractors to Forbes Dealers
- The Dealer will have to make a 25% down payment and balance payment can be paid in installments. Each installment shall be 8% of the balance payment.
- Manufactures will provide genuine pieces and all the required spare parts shall also be provided
- All the transportation cost shall be borne by the Dealer.
- The profits from the sale of tractors are the earnings of the dealer and the manufacturer has no right over the profits incurred.
- Any defects in the parts shall be repaired by the manufacturer.
- This contract is valid for a term of 10 years.
- Any breach in the above said conditions will lead to end of the contract
- 30 days from the date of giving written notice the contract will be terminated.
Dispute settlement is to be done by the Jurisdiction Court
Here in the contract is said to be valid
Signature of the Manufacturer
Signature of the Dealer