A standard joint venture contract is a contract prepared between two individuals or organizations when they plan to do any sort of activity or start a business on a joint venture basis. The document acts as a legal proof to settle any sort of dispute between both the parties.
Sample Standard Joint Venture Contract
Joint Venture Contract number: R51 NM2
This contract has been drafted on 5th of February 2011 between
Mr. John Nash located at:
85 Junior Road,
New York, New Jersey 8512.
Polo Group of Hospitals with an office address:
789 Ham Salami Road,
New York, New Jersey 4125.
To organize a blood donation program on a joint venture basis.
Both the parties have agreed to enter into the following terms and conditions:
- Mr. John Nash has to pay an amount of $20000 in advance to Polo Group of Hospitals.
- The blood donation program will take place at the hospital premises.
- The advertisement and promotion expenses will be borne by Polo Group of Hospitals.
- The doctors to be appointed for the blood donation program should not be working in any other hospital or nursing home but Polo Group of Hospitals.
- At any time during the contract period either of the parties can cancel the contract after paying the penalty amount of $10,000.
It is evident that parties have agreed to the terms and conditions mentioned above by putting their signature below:
Signature of the first party: Signature of the second party:
John Nash Long Henry
(CEO, Polo Group of Hospitals)