A single room rental contract is a written agreement between a tenant and a single room owner. Sometimes a tenant may feel the need to rent just one room, either for residential purposes or for commercial purposes like using it as an office or shop. In such a case, he would like to enter a single room rental contract which outlines the terms and conditions related to it.
Sample Single Room Rental Contract:
This single room rental lease contract is entered on February 19, 2011 by and between the following parties:
Name: Guy Norman
Address: 82 North High, Idaho
Phone number: 63547365209
Name: Robert Gamble
Address: 52 Street, Idaho
Phone number: 8474628299
TERM OF CONTRACT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The LESSOR agrees to rent a single room to the LESSEE for which the LESSEE agrees to pay a rent of $300 to the LESSOR and a refundable deposit of $150 which will be returned to the LESSEE at the expiry of contract.
- If the LESSEE doesn’t pay the rent by the 5th day of every month, he shall have to pay a late charge of $20 per day.
- The LESSOR shall provide facilities like water supply, electricity, cooking gas and security.
- The LESSEE is responsible for the room and is liable for any damages to the property or equipment.
- The contract shall become effective from February 19, 2011 and end on February 19, 2012.
Both parties agree to the terms of this contract.
Signature: Guy Norman
Signature: Robert Gamble