A service contact agreement is a document signed mutually between the service provider and the client/user. It gives information regarding the term of service, terms and conditions and other basic contact information of the user.
Sample Service Contract Agreement
Service Provider Information:
Service Provider Name: Techno Internet Services
We deal in providing internet related services to clients situated in CA.
Client Name: Ms. Norah Andrews
Security ID Number: 345
Address: 45-U, Greg Street, CA, 11RT6
Email (for new offers and schemes): Andrews.email@example.com
Period of service: 12 months starting from 12’Th November, 2010
Payment Through: Credit Card
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment: The payment shall be on a monthly basis. The client shall pay a sum of $75 on the 1’St of every month. The connection shall be discontinued in case of late or no payment.
- Nondisclosure of agreement: The information regarding this agreement shall not be disclosed to any third party outside this agreement.
- The service providers shall not be responsible for any internal or indirect damages to the internet connection.
- The client agrees to use the services in a manner that is in accordance with the federal laws.
- The client shall deposit a security amount of $100 one week in advance which shall be transferred back at the end of contract.
- The service provider agrees to fix any queries within 48 hours of complaint.
The client and the service provider accept the terms and conditions:
Norah Andrews John White
(User) (Techno internet services)