A screening room rental contract is made between the owner of a screening room and someone who wants to use the screening room for a particular period of time for which he pays a rental charge to the owner. A screening room is used by production houses who want to show films for a small private audience instead of the regular theatres.
Sample Screening Room Rental Contract:
This screening room rental lease contract is entered on February 5, 2011 by and between the following parties:
Name: New Media
Address: 31 Hillview, Austin
Phone number: 51274823746
Name: Red Pepper Entertainment
Address: Greenlake, Dallas
Phone number: 73625297765
TERM OF CONTRACT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The CLIENT agrees to pay a rental monthly charge of $200 within the first 3 days of every month to avoid late rent charges of $50.
- The CLIENT has to pay $100 as deposit which will be returned to him at the expiry of the contract.
- The CLIENT is solely responsible for maintaining the screening room and has to pay for any damages caused to the furniture, equipment etc.
- The OWNER shall inspect the room whenever he wishes during the term of the lease period.
- The CLIENT must also keep the premises clean and employ people to clean trash or a fine of $50 will be charged.
- Cancellations must be done two weeks before the start of screening.
The undersigned agree to the terms and conditions of this contract.
Signature: New Media
Signature: Red Pepper Entertainment