A school franchise contract is a legal document drafted whenever an individual opens a school under the brand name of a reputed group of schools. The contract lays out the terms and conditions to which both the parties need to agree and also act as and evidence.
Sample School Franchise Contract:
Contract Number: 8745
This contract is being drafted on 10th of February 2011 between
Mr. John Noel residing at:
521 Green High Road, New York, North Dakota 5412
New York Public School with head office located at:
25 Green High Road,
New York, North Dakota 5412
To open a New York Public School franchise at:
85 Mean Street,
New York, North Dakota 1425.
Both the parties should agree to the below mentioned terms and conditions in order to enter into the contract:
- The school should follow the North Dakota Board of Education like other New York Public Schools.
- The school should have classes till the twelfth standard.
- There should be a playground and a swimming pool in the school premises.
- The franchise holder has to pay the school group an amount of $1 million to get the franchise.
- There will be no investment from the side of New York Public Schools.
- The student teacher ratio should not exceed 30:1.
- The contract cannot be cancelled without a one month notice period.
It is evident that both the parties have agreed to the terms and conditions by putting their signature below:
Signature of franchise holder: Signature of the school group:
John Noel Nathan Lee
(CEO, New York Public School)