A Sample management contract is a legal document wherein the operational control is handed over by a company to another enterprise to carry out the managerial functions in return of a specific payment. The contract states the functions that the management company has to perform and other such terms and conditions.
Sample Management Contract
Contract Number: GE 8758
Date of Registration: 5th May, 2010.
This is an agreement made between Mr. Harley Brown, as the representative of the Sample company which has its office 5 N. McCormick St. Oklahoma City, OK 73127 and Mr. Stephen Dunifer, as the representative of the management company having its office at 5115 S. 110th East Ave. Tulsa, OK 74146.
Terms and Conditions:
- The contract’s duration shall be three years until any of the party decides to terminate it.
- The sample company has to pay a sum of $ 1,50,000 every year to the management company.
- Any of the parties shall have entire liberties to terminate the contract in case of treachery or breach.
- In case the liable company fails to make the payment or delays it, the management company can take legal actions against the company.
- The management company shall be solely responsible for any damages which might be taken place during the managerial activities.
- The management company can take liberties while carrying out the functions provided it has the consent of the sample company.
Hence, both the parties concerned are in approval of this contract.
Mr. Harley Brown
Mr. Stephen Dunifer