A construction contract is an agreement made between contractor and the client for any construction work, generally building construction. It gives an account of the responsibilities and duties of both the involved parties.
Sample Construction Contract
RK construction co. herein called the CONTRACTOR agrees to carry out the construction of car parking for life malls group.
Name: Mr. Ness Red (life malls)
Address of site: 45, Greg Street, CA
Area: 2000 esq.
No. of floors: 2 floor parking
Total amount: $2000
Payment mode: credit card
Advance payment: $1200
The construction work shall begin on 1’St November, 2010 and the estimated time for completion will be 6 months.
Terms and conditions to be obliged by:
- The client hereby employs the contractor to do all the work and arrange all materials, labor, tools and machinery.
- The construction shall be carried out in accordance with the drawings and sketches submitted to the chief designer.
- The client shall not employ any other company or individual for the work assigned to the company. He shall be charged with a heavy fee if found to do so.
- The contractor shall carry liability insurance of all the workers in case of injury or death on site of construction work.
- The contractor shall protect and defend the client in case of complaints of unpaid work from the laborers.
- The contractor agrees not to change schedule, design or other specifications of work without prior written consent from the client.
Ness Red Tim Yang
(Life Malls) (RK Constructions)