A salon franchise contract is a legal document drafted whenever an individual or an organization opens a salon under the brand name of a famous chain of salons. The contract has the terms and conditions that the franchise holder has to follow.
Sample Salon Franchise Contract:
Contract number: G412
Date of registration: 12th of February 2011.
This contract is being entered into by Miss. Sarah Lee and Boreal Group of Salons to open a franchise under the Boreal Group at the following location:
41 High School Street,
New Carolina, South Dakota 5214.
The personal details of both the parties are mentioned below:
Residential address: 4512 Aspen Road, New Carolina, South Dakota 6742
Mobile number: 0178489564
Email id: email@example.com
Boreal Group of Salons
Office address: 2732 Ivory Road, New Carolina, South Dakota 6742
Office number: 45218965
The terms and conditions stated in the contract are as follows:
- The salon should have a minimum area of 1000 sq feet.
- The staff and the stylists at the salon need to undergo a training conducted by the salon group.
- The franchise holder should provide service and treatments prescribed by the salon group.
- The salon should have infrastructure as per the standard set up by the salon group.
- The charges in the salon will be as per the standard charges in all salons of the salon group.
- An amount of $75, 000 will be paid by Sarah Lee to the Boreal Group of Salons as a security deposit.
It is evident that both the parties have agreed to the above mentioned terms and conditions by putting their signature below:
Signature of franchise holder: Signature of the salon group:
Sarah Lee John Woo
(CEO, Boreal Group of Salons)