A sales service contract is a legal document which is framed in the case when a service provider sells services to a client or customer on a contractual basis and for a fixed period of time and money. Sales service contracts are of many types and are formed under many circumstances or situations. For example, plumber service contracts, electrician service contracts, paint service contracts, cleaning service contract etc. Given below is one such sample of a sales service contract which anyone can use for reference.
Sample Sales Service Contract
This is a sales service contract which has been made between the parties with the following given details
Name of company/business: Bill Computer service station
Official address: Q-56, 9th floor, Topper building, London
Contact number: 472034703
Service provider name: Ralph Lauren
Name of client: Ted Wilson
Residential address: 23, Peters square, west block, London
Contact number: 489847895
Details of Service Contract:
Effective date of contract: 12th May 2012
Termination date of contract: 12th May 2013
Effective period: 1 year
Contract payment: $500
Type of services included: computer repair services, installation services, troubleshooting services
The following are the terms and conditions of this contract:
- The CLIENT agrees to hire the SERVICE PROVIDER for computer and laptop repair and installation services for a period of 1 year.
- The CLIENT must make the entire payment on the effective date of contract.
- The SERVICE PROVIDER must visit the CLIENT and provide services as per their instructions.
- The CLIENT must give time of atleast 1 day to the SERVICE PROVIDER for a home visit.
- In case the SERVICE PROVIDER is not able to solve a problem, the CLIENT can demand compensation or request another SERVICE PROVIDER’s help.
In agreement to the above given terms and conditions, both the parties provide their signatures below: