The sale contract agreement is a legal document created when two parties agree upon a transaction of goods at a certain cost. The two parties are known as purchaser and seller. This contract lays down the terms and conditions of sales agreed by the parties.
Sales Contract Template
Sales Contract Word Template to Edit
Used Car Sales Contract Template
Puppy Sales Contract Template
Amendment to Sales Contract Template
Vendor Contract Template to Print
Service Contract Template
Sample Sales Contract Agreement:
This specific sales agreement has been made on 20th October 2010 between Steve Carrel (the seller) with the office address:
Live Wire Street, Aspen,
John Davis (the purchaser) with the office address:
Samson Street, Aspen,
The parties have agreed to enter into a deal of 10000 baseball caps which will be determined by the below mentioned terms and conditions:
- Payment: The purchaser will make a total payment of $50000 to the seller. The goods will be delivered in ten consignments with each consignment of 1000 caps. An advance payment for each consignment needs to be made prior to delivery.
- Delivery: The seller needs to deliver the goods to the purchaser’s office address. The delivery charges will be borne by the purchaser.
- Risk of loss: The risk of loss arising due to any damage in the products will be transferred from the seller to the purchaser, once the delivery is made.
- Inspection: The purchaser has been assigned the right to inspect the goods by the seller. This inspection will be done at the time of delivery.
- Claim: It will assumed that the purchaser has accepted the goods if any notice is not given within three days of delivery.
The agreement is acknowledged with the signatures below of both the parties:
Steve Carrel John Davis
Dated:20th October,2010 Dated:20th October,2010