A sales consultant contract is a document that is made between a sales CONSULTANT and the company that hires the CONSULTANT. This document contains the terms and conditions that are mutually agreed upon by both the parties and signed by the consent of both.
Sample sales consultant contract
This contract is signed on the date: 1st March, 2011
This contract is made between two parties known as the CONSULTANT and the COMPANY.
The details of both the involved parties are given as follows
Details of CONSULTANT
Name: Mr. George Jones
Address: 45-S, Keling Street, CA
The CONSULTANT works in a consultancy firm and specialises in providing sales advisory services.
Details of COMPANY
Name: Ken Frank
Official address: 45-K, Matt square, CA
Duration of contract: 12 months
Payment amount: $1500
The amount shall be paid in 12 equal parts. Each part has to be paid on the 1’St of every month.
The following are the terms of the contract
- The CONSULTANT shall perform sales advisory services in a way that benefits the company.
- The CONSULTANT shall work in such a way that is in proper order and in compliance with the norms and rules of the company.
- The COMPANY holds complete right to deny or reject the advice or the proposals presented by the CONSULTANT.
- The COMPANY agrees to pay the due amount to the consultant on time.
- The CONSULTANT shall solely work for the COMPANY and not provide his services to any other organisation.
George James Ken Frank