A retails store franchise contract is a legal document which is drafted when a person takes the franchise of a retail outlet. The contract has details like the terms and conditions to which both the parties should agree to.
Sample Retail Store Franchise Contract
Retail Store Franchise Contract Number: A8512
This contract is an official document and is effective from 10th of February 2011 between Henry Cooper whose address is 45 Wind- H, Sunrise Apartment, Down Slat Lake Colony, New York, Los Angeles 1254 known as the franchise holder and Gas Garments whose head office is located at 23 B Lake Town Road, New York, Los Angeles 1261 known as the retail company. The contract has been drafted as Henry Cooper has opened a franchise of a retail outlet of Gas Garments located at:
56 New Hall Road,
New York, Los Angeles 1212.
Obligations to be followed by both the parties:
- The franchise holder has to pay the franchise license fees, which is an amount of $100000 in advance.
- The retail company has to pay the fifty percent of the capital amount required to start the retails outlet.
- The profit and losses will be shared on an equal percentage.
- The insurance premium amount for the store has to be paid by the franchise holder.
- Either of the parties can cancel the contract, before which they need to serve a one month notice period.
It is evident that both the parties have agreed to the terms and conditions of the contract by putting their signature below:
Signature of the franchise holder: Signature of the retail company: