A retail sales contract is entered between a company and a retailer who sells the company’s products at its retail outlets. A retails sales contract outlines all the terms and conditions necessary on behalf of the company and retailer, sharing of profits, nature of products etc. Retailers are very important for companies and a major part of their sales depend on retailers.
Sample Retail Sales Contract:
This retail sales contract is entered on September 2, 2011 by and between the following parties:
Name: Foodstock Inc
Address: 33 East River Drive, Dallas
Phone number: 7847387839
Name: Harley’s Chain
Address: The Cube, Dallas
Phone number: 7584375448
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As per the contract, Foodstock proudly offers its products to the Harley’s Chain and both parties agree to the following conditions:
- The Retailer is granted the right to sell the Company’s products in any one or more of its retail stores owned and operated by it.
- The Retailer cannot sell the Company’s products in independent or standalone units without the permission of the company.
- The Retailer is responsible for maintaining the exteriors and interiors of the stores and keeping it in good condition.
- The Retailer can use only those materials for advertising and promotion which have been given by the Company.
- The Company has the proprietary interests in the materials mentioned above including copyright, trademark logos etc
- The Retailer agrees not to display goods of any other company in this category.
The undersigned understand and agree to the terms and conditions mentioned above.
Signature: Foodstock Inc
Signature: Harley’s Chain