A restaurant management contract is a legal document wherein the operational controls of a restaurant are handed over by the owner or the stakeholders of the restaurant to another enterprise to carry out the managerial functions which include administration, etc. in return of remuneration. The contract states the functions that the management company has to perform and other such terms and conditions.
Catering Contract Template
Business Contract Template
Maintenance Contract Template
Sample Restaurant Management Contract
Contract Number: PS 7890
Date of Registration: 8th January, 2010.
This is an agreement made between Ms. Rhiana Golmes, as the representative of the ABC Restaurant Chain having office at 153 E Main St. Mount Kisco, NY 10549 and Mr. Richard Washington, as the representative of the management company having its office at 56 N Main St, Florida, NY 10921
As per the contract, the management company will look after the management of the ABC Restaurant Chain.
Terms and Conditions:
- The contract shall continue and be valid for a period of five years as long as either of the parties chooses to terminate the contract.
- The amount payable for the services provided by the management company shall be $5,00,000 per annum.
- The management company shall be entirely responsible for any misdeeds or misuse during the managerial functionalities by any of their employees.
- Each of the parties shall maintain a level of trust and loyalty towards the other party.
- Any one of the parties shall have the liberties to terminate the contract, if at any point it feels there is the violation of any of the agreed clauses.
Hence, both the parties concerned are in approval of this contract.
Ms. Rhiana Golmes
Mr. Richard Washington