The contract which is formed between a LESSEE of a residential property and the SUBLESSEE of the property to sublease the property is known as a residential sublease agreement contract. Any such contract is formed when an already leased residential property is further put on lease to the third party or person. These contracts are legal in nature which means that their terms and conditions cannot be violated under any circumstances. Given below is a sample of a residential sublease agreement contract:
Sample Residential Sublease Agreement Contract
Effective date of contract: 28th Nov 2012
Termination date of contract: 28th Nov 2013
Effective length of contract: 12 months
This contract has been formulated between the parties with the following given details:
Name: Mr. Robert Harman
Address: 2-P, second floor, Modern towers, London
Contact number: 479037905
Name: Mr. Jack Peterson
Address: S/89, third floor, Martin street, London
Contact number: 473059509
Details of Residential Property:
Address: 234, Gregory square, London
Type: 2 BHK with servant quarters
Facilities included: electricity supply, water supply, internet connection
Owner name: Mr. Tim Black
Contact number of owner: 470235705
Sublease payment: $1500 per month
Terms and Conditions:
- This contract has been formed with the permission of the owner of the residential flat.
- The LESSEE agrees to sublease the property to the SUBLESSEE, who shall be making the rental payment to the LESSEE.
- The LESSEE shall continue to make the lease payments to the owner.
- The SUBLESSEE cannot further lease or rent out the property to any other party or person.
- The SUBLESSEE shall only use the property for residential use and not any other purpose.
- The LESSEE holds the right to inspect the property but only after informing the SUBLESSEE in advance.
Signatures of the Parties: