A residential rental contract is a document that is identified by law and is made between two parties known as the OWNER and the TENANT. This contract is made when a tenant wishes to rent a piece of property for residential purpose. This document contains the terms which have to be agreed upon by both parties.
Sample residential rental contract
This contract is made between two parties known as the OWNER and the TENANT.
This contract is made effective on the date: 30’Th Jan, 2011
The details of the parties involved in this contract:
Details of the OWNER
Name: Mr. Andrews Jack
Address: 34-p, Ben Street, London
Details of the TENANT
Name: Mr. Mark Stiller
Address of property: 12-J, East square, London
Duration of contract: 12 months starting from 1’St March, 2011
Total rental charge: $2500
The amount shall be paid in equal monthly instalments which are to be paid within the first week of each month and ideally on the 1’St of each month.
Terms and conditions:
- The TENANT agrees to rent the property for residential use.
- The OWNER agrees to accept the rental charge in return for letting the property used by TENANT for 12 months.
- The TENANT shall not sublease the property under any circumstances without taking written permission from the OWNER.
- The TENANT shall pay the rental charge in a timely manner
- The TENANT gets services like electricity, water supply, cable connection and furniture without paying any extra charge.
Andrews Jack Mark Stiller