A residential lease tenancy contract is signed between the owner of a property and a tenant who wants to use the property for residential purposes and for which he shall pay the landlord a monthly rent. The tenant is responsible for maintaining the condition of the property and has to pay for maintenance besides paying the monthly utility bills. Both parties need to give advance notice before terminating the contract.
Sample Residential Lease Tenancy Contract:
This residential lease tenancy contract is entered on July 12, 2011 by and between the following parties:
Name: Jaime Mitchell
Address: 353 New Palms, Ohio
Phone number: 2169382920
Name: Ross Acklet
Address: 83 Street, Ohio
Phone number: 2163568356
TERM OF CONTRACT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- As per the agreement, the lessor agrees to lease the premises located in 353 New Palms, Ohio to the tenant for a period of 1 year from July 12, 2011 to July 12, 2012 in return for a monthly rent of $600.
- The lessee shall pay a refundable deposit of $500 to the lessor which the former shall get back the premises is vacated.
- The lessee must keep the premises in good condition and the lessor shall have the right to inspect the premises whenever he feels so
- An amount of $120 and $80 must be paid as lump sum towards water and electricity bills.
- A month’s notice has been agreed upon by both the parties.
The undersigned agree to the terms mentioned above.
Signature: Jaime Mitchell
Signature: Ross Acklet