A residential construction agreement contract is a legal document which is made between the owner of a residential property and a construction company. In this contract, the owner of the property agrees to take construction services from the company in return for a fixed sum of money. These residential construction agreement contracts make it compulsory for both the parties to play their defined and mutually discussed roles as per the terms and conditions. Given below is a sample of the same.
Sample Residential Construction Agreement Contract
This is a residential construction agreement contract that has been made by and between the OWNER of the property and the CONSTRUCTION COMPANY which shall provide its services.
Effective date of contract: 19th May 2012
Termination date of contract: 19th May 2013
Effective period: 12 months
Details of the parties:
Name: Mr. Raymond Neil
Address: 234, Putney bridge road, Putney, London
Mobile phone number: 479424974
CONSTRUCTION COMPANY Details:
Owner: Mr. Jack Dawson
Official Address: west Hamley Bridge, 345/G, London
Mobile phone number: 473097035
Address: Q/78, Hamstring Street, London
As per the contract, the construction company shall construct extra rooms at the residential property of the owner for a total payment of $6000 excluding extra costs of equipments and fittings.
Terms and Conditions:
- The OWNER agrees to hire the CONSTRUCTION COMPANY for the construction work of extra rooms at residential property.
- The CONSTRUCTION COMPANY shall work for 6 days of the week and will not be working on Sundays.
- The CONSTRUCTION COMPANY shall work from 9 am to 5 pm each day.
- Half the payment has to be made by the OWNER on the effective date and half on the termination date.
- The payment is only for the services and machinery and not for goods, equipments and other fixtures.
Signatures of the Parties: