A remodelling construction contract is a document which is made when a person hires a construction company for the remodelling of a building or place. Such contracts are legally binding for the involved parties and need to be followed so as to avoid any kind of legal implications.
Sample Remodelling Construction Contract:
This contract has been made effective on the date: 5th July 2011
This contract has been made by and between Mr. Sam Reynolds who is the OWNER of the property and Mr. Nathan White who is the CONSTRUCTION COMPANY of the property.
The details of the parties are given as follows:
Address: w-456, 9th floor, Will tower, London
Contact number: 477834094040
Address: S-34, 2nd floor, Remington Square, London
Contact number: 479794893409
Remodelling construction details:
The bedroom of the owner’s address mentioned above has to be remodelled which will include the following:
- Paint, white wash
- Wooden work for new cupboards, chairs and table
- POP work
The CONSTRUCTION COMPANY is responsible for arranging the materials required for construction with consent of the OWNER.
Total cost of construction: $2000
Terms and conditions:
- The remodelling must begin on the effective date and must be finished within 8 weeks.
- The previous designs, painting and other construction work must be covered with the new work wherever required.
- The materials must be arranged by the CONSTRUCTION COMPANY but the prices would be paid by the OWNER.
- The OWNER must make the entire payment after completion of remodelling.
Validation of the parties: