A real estate sales contract is a document made between seller and a buyer of a real estate property. This contract lays down the terms and conditions agreed by both the parties.
Sample Real Estate Sales Contract Template:
This agreement is made between Roy James hereafter called the SELLER and Yuan Grim hereafter known as the BUYER on
Date: 17’Th octorber, 2010
Location: 3, ridge villa, London
The buyer resides at:
Address: 12.R-7, London
Occupation: textile business
And is interested in buying the real estate property with details:
Property address: 123, Highend road, London
Area: 1300 esq.
Total cost: $2000
Payment mode: credit card
The payment shall be divided in 2 parts:
1’st part: cash down payment of $1000
Monthly installments to be paid within first week of every month with 9% as rate of interest.
It is therefore agreed that:
- The seller agrees to sale the property to buyer on effective date of possession which is 1’st November, 2010.
- The buyer must pay installments regularly and on time to avoid late charges.
- The sole ownership of the land remains with the seller till the full payment for the property is received.
- The buyer agrees to keep the property in good condition and to pay for any damage or repair.
- The buyer should insure the building against losses due to damage or fire.
- The seller has right to inspect property for maintenance purposes but with prior notice sent to the buyer.
The undersigned agree to the contract:
Roy James (seller)
Yuan grim (buyer)