A real estate sales contract template is a fully detailed and readymade format agreement made between seller and a buyer of a real estate property.
Sample Real Estate Sales Contract Template:
This agreement is made between [seller’s name] hereafter called the SELLER and [buyer’s name] hereafter known as the BUYER.
Date: [day], [month], [year]
Location of signing: [address of signing]
Address: [address of buyer/purchaser]
Phone: [contact no. of buyer/purchaser]
The buyer is interested to purchase the real estate property under discussion-
Property address: [address of property]
Area: [total ground area]
Total cost: $[amount]
Payment shall be made through credit card
And it is divided as the following:
Cash down payment of $[amount]
Monthly installments to be paid within first week every month with rate of interest  %.
It is therefore agreed that:
- The buyer agrees to pay for the property to the seller and the seller agrees to sale his property to the buyer on mutual consent.
- The buyer shall pay the monthly installments on schedule to avoid late charges which shall vary from $[mention the amt] to $[amount] as the time lag increases.
- The seller retains the ownership and the title until full payment is made.
- The buyer agrees to keep the property free from damage and in good state of cleanliness.
- The buyer must acquire fire insurance and insurance against loss due to natural calamities.
- The seller possesses right to inspect property for maintenance purposes and must send prior notice to the buyer before inspection is carried out
The undersigned agree to the contract:
Signatures of both parties