A real estate consulting contract is a document that is made when a company takes real estate consulting services from a consultant in return for paying him a certain amount of money. This contract is made between two parties known as the CONSULTANT and the company.
Sample real estate consulting contract
This agreement is made between two parties known as the CONSULTANT and COMPANY on the effective date of 1st Feb, 2011.
Mr. Barry Jones is hereby referred to as the CONSULTANT and agrees to provide real estate consulting services to the COMPANY. CONSULTANT works for McFred consultancy which deals with providing individual consultants to the companies.
Mr. Henry Richards is hereby referred to as the COMPANY and owns Richards Co.
Official address: R-9, park land road, London
Duration of contract: 12 months
Payment to be made: $1500
The entire payment has to be made on the commencement of the contract.
The following are the terms and conditions which have to be followed by both the parties:
- The CONSULTANT agrees to provide real estate services to the COMPANY.
- The CONSULTANT shall work to the best of his qualifications and abilities to give the best services to the COMPANY.
- The COMPANY agrees to make the payment to the CONSULTANT on time and through cheque.
- The CONSULTANT agrees to do research and look for best possible deals for the COMPANY.
- The CONSULTANT agrees to provide his services exclusively to the COMPANY and not to any other organisation.
Barry Jones Henry Richards