A pool management contract is a legal document wherein the owner of the pool appoints another enterprise to carry out the managerial functions of the pool in return of a specific payment. The contract lays down the terms and conditions related to the functions that the management company has to perform.
Sample Pool Management Contract
Contract Number: ML 2132
Date of Registration: 7th May, 2010.
This is an agreement made between Mrs. Martha Miles, as the owner of the pool located at 1522 Barrington Dr, Manhattan, Kansas and Mr. Wayne Jose, as the representative of the management company having its office at 106 W Front St, Elko, Nevada.
Terms and Conditions:
- As per the contract the management company has to take complete care of the pool of the owner. He has to make sure that the pool is cleaned regularly and its water is also recycled properly.
- The contract’s duration shall be of two years or until any of the party decides to terminate it.
- The amount the owner shall be liable to pay the management company, would be a sum of $ 1,00,000 every year.
- Either of the parties shall have entire liberties to terminate the contract by providing with reasonable grounds for doing so.
- In case the owner fails to make the payment or there is a case of continuous delay, the management company can take legal actions against the owner.
Hence, both the parties concerned are in approval of this contract.
Mrs. Martha Miles
Mr. Wayne Jose