A personnel management contract is a legal document when an organization hires another individual or an organization to look after the management of their personnel’s. The contract contains the details of both the parties and terms and conditions agreed between them.
Sample Personnel Management Contract
Contract Number: MP 3453
Date of Registration: 10th June, 2010.
This is an agreement made between Mr. Clive Owen, as the representative of the corporate entity which has its office 161 S 6th St, Elko, Nevada and Mr. George Fernandez, as the representative of the management company having its office at 4327 Sterlington Rd, Monroe, Louisiana.
As per the contract, the management company has to look after the management of the personnel’s at the Corporate Entity
Terms and Conditions:
- The amount payable by the corporate entity to the management company would be, a sum of $ 4,50,000 every year.
- Both the parties will have entire liberties and equal rights to terminate the contract in case of treachery or breach.
- In case the corporate entity fails to make the payment or delays it, the management company can take legal actions against the corporate entity and request for compensations.
- The management company can take liberties while carrying out the functions provided it has the consent of the corporate entity.
- The contract shall be valid for the duration of four years or until either of the parties decide to terminate it.
Hence, both the parties concerned are in approval of this contract.
Mr. Clive Owen
Mr. George Fernandez