An office rental contract is a written lease agreement which specifically refers to a contract where the owner of a property leases the premises to a tenant who will use it as an office. In return, the tenant has to pay the owner a monthly rent and he is liable for any damage to the property. The rest of the terms and conditions are same as any other general rental contract.
Sample Office Rental Contract:
This office rental lease contract is entered on May 15, 2011 by and between the following parties:
Name: Jared Hanson
Address: 23 Street, Dallas
Phone number: 829287365330
Name: Jenny Ackolite
Address: Flowerfield Drive, Dallas
Phone number: 832093837464
TERM OF CONTRACT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The LESSOR hereby agrees to lease the property owned by him at 23 Street, Dallas to the LESSEE who agrees that the property will solely be used as an office.
- The LESSEE shall pay the LESSOR a sum of $500 as monthly rent, besides paying the utility bills like water, electricity bills, plus a refundable security deposit of $500.
- The lease agreement is effective for a duration of 1 year from May 15, 2011 to May 15, 2012.
- A notice period of 1 month has been agreed upon by the LESSOR and LESSEE.
- The LESSOR shall provide the basic furniture like chairs, tables and a water cooler.
- The LESSEE agrees to take care of the premises and keep it in good condition.
Both parties agree to the terms of this contract.
Signature: Jared Hanson
Signature: Jenny Ackolite