An office rental agreement contract is a written lease agreement signed between two parties where one has leased the property owned by him to the other to be used an office in return for a monthly rent. Office rental agreements is similar to any other property rental agreements, the only difference here is that the property has to be used only as an office and not as a house or store.
Sample Office Rental Agreement Contract:
This office rental agreement contract is entered on June 23, 2011 by and between the following parties:
Name: Alan Schikel
Address: 92 Old Lane, Richardson
Phone number: 6485937485037
Name: Sherry Daniels
Address: 831 Oakview, Richardson
Phone number: 8345234248288
TERM OF CONTRACT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The LESSOR shall lease the property owned by him at 92 Old Lane, Richardson to the LESSEE who shall use the property as an office.
- The LESSOR shall provide the furnishings and fixtures of the office, besides arranging for water and electricity supply.
- The LESSEE shall pay the LESSOR a sum of $400 as monthly rent for the office and $200 as security deposit for any possible damages to the premises or the furniture.
- The office rental agreement is effective for a duration of 1 year from June 23, 2011 to June 23, 2012.
- A notice period of 1 month has been agreed upon by both the LESSOR and LESSEE.
Both parties agree to the terms of this contract.
Signature: Alan Schikel
Signature: Sherry Daniels