A notice of termination of business contract is a kind of a notice which is formal in nature and is written in order to inform a party or a person about the termination of a business contract formed between the sender and the recipient. Any such notice is written in a formal format as an intimation to let the recipient party know that the business contract shall no longer be effective. If you are looking for a sample of a notice of a termination of business contract, then please refer to the following given example.
Sample Notice of Termination of Business Contract:
This is a notice of termination of a business contract that was formed between the parties with the following details:
PARTY 1 Details:
Name: Mr. Jackson Andrews
Name of company: Darwin Andrews and sons
Official address: Q-45, second floor, Martin road, London
Telephone number: 49034707503
PARTY 2 Details:
Name: Mr. Tim Gregson
Name of company: Aston Hendrickson Company
Official address: A-78, friend’s avenue, London
Mobile number: 432904730
The termination of business contract shall be effective from 5th Oct 2012
Commencement date of business contract: 5th Oct 2011
Effective period: 12 months
The following are the details of the termination of business contract:
- None of the parties can conduct business with each other from 5th Oct onwards.
- This termination also brings into effect the termination of the confidentiality agreement signed between the parties to keep details of business contract undisclosed.
- PARTY 1 shall no longer supply electronic goods to the PARTY 2 and PARTY 2 shall no longer order any goods from PARTY 1.
- If there are any dues or balance payments to be made, they must be done before 5th Oct 2012.
- Both the parties must clear all pending orders etc before the termination date.
Jack Parkinson (lawyer)