A Non Profit Confidentiality Contract is one that is entered into by a nonprofit organization with its employees. The contract specifies that the employees are not permitted to disclose vital information about the organization to any other third party without the prior permission of the authorized person in the organization.
Sample Non Profit Confidentiality Contract
This confidentiality contract is entered into between Christchurch non-profit organization hereafter known as organization and the employees as stated below:-
The agreement has below mentioned clauses:-
- Confidential information of the organization includes all plans, reports, financials, donors, business and compensations plans for employees.
- Confidential information shall not include all information such as which is freely available for public, received legally from independent third party, information which is independently available.
- Employee agrees as per this contract not to disclose any information as specified above and maintain secrecy under all circumstances.
- The employee confirms to safeguard all the information that requires secrecy and confidentiality.
- The employee agrees to maintain security for all the sensitive and organizational records in every possible way by not disclosing the same to any third party without prior approval of the treasurers and management of the non-profit organization.
- The employee agrees to provide assistance to the organization in every possible way to protect vital information and notify the organization of any unauthorized use.
- The employee also agrees to provide all assistance to ensure termination of unauthorized use of crucial information while discharging the duty as an employee.
- The contract is governed by the law of the state of Churchill without any conflict to the laws of the state and parties shall seek remedies in any of the courts within the specified state.
In agreement to the above clauses, both the parties provide their signature below:
Signature of the person on behalf of organization: _________________
Employee Signature: _______________________________________