A mobile home rental contract is a written document which involves terms and conditions referring to renting a mobile home between a landlord and a tenant. A mobile home is a low-cost housing structure like a trailer in a mobile home park, where the basic utilities has been fitted in. A mobile home can be moved from one place to another and is convenient for people who have to change residence very frequently.
Sample Mobile Home Rental Contract:
This mobile home rental contract is entered on September 11, 2011 by and between the following parties:
Name: Jaime Doris
Address: Blue Nile, Kansas
Phone number: 47483842934
Name: Johnny Casey
Address: Farm river, Kansas
Phone number: 74534853990
TERM OF CONTRACT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The LESSOR hereby leases the mobile home owned by him to the LESSEE who shall pay the LESSOR a sum of $200 as monthly rent.
- The LESSEE also has to pay $100 as a security deposit to the LESSOR for any damages to the mobile home.
- This mobile home rental contract is effective for a duration of 6 months from September 11, 2011 to March 11, 2012.
- The LESSEE has to carry repair work by himself and will be responsible for any damages.
- A notice period of 2 weeks has been agreed upon by both the LESSOR and LESSEE.
- The LESSOR shall provide the following utilities: bathroom, water supply, electricity, fridge, sink chairs, table and bed.
- Guest fee will be charged if guest stays for more than 15 days.
Signature: Jaime Doris
Signature: Johnny Casey