A manufacturing joint venture contract is a legal document drafted whenever two individuals or two organizations enter into a joint venture business to manufacture a certain product. The document serves documentary evidence in case of any dispute arising between both the parties.
Sample Manufacturing Joint Venture Contract
Manufacturing Joint Venture Contract Number: 45MN
This contract has been drafted on 14th of February 2011 between Mr. Henry Cooper residing at:
52 Jane Austen Road,
New York, New Jersey 5231.
And Mr. Nathan Lee residing at:
824 Sand Dune Road
North Dakota, New Carolina 46563
To start a joint venture business in manufacturing cotton and linen garments. The contract is valid till 13th of February 2013.
Both the parties need to agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Both the parties need to bring an equal amount of capital of $100000 for the business.
- Mr. Henry Cooper has to bear all the expenses for the infrastructure of the office premise and Mr. Nathan Lee has to bear the expenses for setting up the factory.
- The profit and losses will be shared in an equal ratio.
- All the business information will be kept confidential. If either of the parties is found being involved in any fraudulent activity, the other party can take legal action against him.
- Renewal of the contract after the expiry date is at the discretion of both the parties.
Both the parties have agreed to the above terms and conditions and put their signature below in approval of that:
Signature of the party 1: Signature of the party 2:
Henry Cooper Nathan Lee