A license agreement contract is a broad head which can consist of several types of license agreements such as driving license agreement, alcohol license agreement etc. Any such contract is made between an agency which provides the license and the person to whom the license is being granted. A license agreement contract is a legally binding document which consists of the terms and conditions which have been mutually discussed and decided between the parties. A sample of such a license agreement contract has been provided below for reference or help.
Sample License Agreement Contract
This is an alcohol license agreement contract which has been entered by and between the LIQOUR AGENCY and the LICENSE HOLDER.
By the means of this contract, the LICENSE HOLDER has been given a license to sell liquor at a restaurant for a period of 12 months.
Effective date of contract: 27th July 2013
Termination date of contract: 27th July 2014
Details of the License Holder:
Name: Mr. Tim Jackson
Full residential address: H-89, first floor, 91 heights, Tim Street, London
Phone number: 473095054
Terms and Conditions:
- By the means of this contract, the LIQUOR AGENCY has granted permission to the LICENSE HOLDER for serving/selling liquor at his restaurant ‘Jackson Club’.
- The LICENSE HOLDER has to pay an yearly license fee of $5000 to the LIQUOR AGENCY
- The LICENSE HOLDER cannot serve liquor after 12 midnight and before 5 pm in the evening.
- The LICENSE HOLDER is not allowed to serve alcohol to minors.
- The LICENSE HOLDER can renew their license after one year on its expiration, if he continues to sell alcohol.
- The license would be cancelled if the LICENSE HOLDER is found to violate any of these terms.
Paul Markson (head at Liquor agency of England)