A land purchase contract agreement is a kind of an agreement in which a person or party agrees to purchase a land from the owner of the land. These contract agreements are legally binding documents which consist of terms and conditions that have to be abided by both of the involved parties. Land purchase contract agreements make it liable for the owner of the land to hand over all the rights to the new owner or buyer. Given below is a sample of one such land purchase contract agreement which can be used as a reference agreement by anyone.
Sample Land Purchase Contract Agreement
This land purchase agreement has been framed as on 4th May 2012.
This agreement has been made between the OWNER and the BUYER of the land.
The following are the details of the parties involved in this agreement:
Name: Mr. Greg Timothy
Residential address: Q/123, Radcliff Street, London
Mobile number: 494982494
Name: Mr. Peter Barclay
Address: S/45, Potter enclave, London
Mobile number: 470308944
Address of the land: 239, Friends enclave, London
Total area of the land: 600 sq feet
Total amount: $70000
Terms and Conditions:
- The OWNER of this land agrees to sell the property to the BUYER.
- The OWNER is also entitled to hand over all the property related documents and the ownership rights to the BUYER.
- The BUYER agrees to make the entire payment to the OWNER on the effective date of the contract.
- The BUYER shall now be entitled to sell, lease, rent or share the property to any other party or person.
- The OWNER shall no longer be entitled to any rights over the property and will not be able to access the property without the permission of the BUYER.
Signatures of the Parties: