An investment management contract is a legal draft documented wherein the operational control is transferred over by the private or public sector company to another enterprise to carry out the managerial functions related to their investments which may include the assets, properties and other plans in return of a fee. The contract lays down the various terms and conditions to which both the parties agree before getting into the deal.
Sample Investment Management Contract
Contract Number: IS 3310
Date of Registration: 30th December, 2010.
This is an agreement made between Mr. Mark Davidson, as the representative of the corporate company which has its office 3209 Armand St Monroe, Louisiana and Mr. Albert Pinto, as the representative of the management company having its office at 4721 75th St
Terms and Conditions:
- As per the contract, the management company will look after all the investments of the Corporate Company.
- The corporate company shall be liable to pay an amount of $20,000 per year to the management every year.
- The contract’s duration shall be three years until any of the party decides to terminate it by giving valid and reasonable grounds for doing so.
- In case the liable company fails to make the payment or delays it, the management company can take legal actions against the company.
- Either of the parties would possess entire liberties to terminate the contract in case of treachery or breach.
- The management company can take liberties while carrying out the functions provided it has the consent of the corporate company.
Hence, both the parties concerned are in approval of this contract.
Mr. Mark Davidson
Mr. Albert Pinto