International Supply contract refers to the legal document wherein the parties – the manufacturer and the supplier which have their base in different countries agree upon the terms and conditions of the supply and the payment clauses before going in for the deal.
Sample International Supply Contract:
Contract Number: HQ 2562
Date of registration: 10th day of June, 2010.
This is a legal contract between Mr. Anthony Cooper as the owner of the manufacturing company located at 943 N 85th Pl, Scottsdale, AZ and Mr. Jason Scott as the supplier having his registered office at 23 Portsmouth Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO19 9BA.
As per this contract the supplier will provide the needed goods to the manufacturer.
Terms and Conditions:
- The payment of the goods supplied will be made as and when the delivery is done.
- The goods shall be supplied every month at a specific date mentioned by the manufacturer.
- In case the supplier fails to or delays the delivery, the manufacturer shall have entire liberties to terminate the contract.
- In case of the delayed payment, the supplier shall also have the rights to terminate the contract.
- If the quality of goods supplied is not up to the quality standards, the manufacturer shall have the rights to ask for a refund of the amount paid for the supply or ask for the exchange of the goods.
- The manufacturer shall hold the entire dominance in determining the changes in the quantity of the goods supplied at any point of time.
Hence, the concerned both parties are in approval of the above contract:
Signature of the owner of the manufacturing company
Signature of the Supplier