An international franchise contract is a legal document drafted whenever an individual agrees or wants to open an outlet or a shop of an internationally recognized brand. This contract has details like the location of the franchise and the profit sharing ratio.
Sample International Franchise Contract:
Franchise contract number: F45 VB
Date of Registration: 10th of February 2010
This franchise contract is being drafted between Mc Chicken Fast Food with head office located at:
412 York Shire Road,
Milan, Italy 2134.
And Mr. John Marshall residing at:
521 Aspen Street,
New York, New Jersey 4124.
For the opening of a Mc Chicken Fast Food franchise at the below mentioned address:
412 High School Road,
New York, New Jersey 4123.
The specifications of the outlet are mentioned below:
- Total area of 500 square feet.
- Employment of a minimum of twenty staff members.
- Color of the furniture to go with the Mc Chicken theme.
- Central air conditioning.
- Kitchen area of 100 square feet.
There are few terms and conditions in the contract which both the parties needs to agree:
- The profit sharing ratio will be 70:30 with Mc Chicken Fast Food getting 70% of the profit and Mr. John Marshall getting 30%.
- Mr. John Marshall has to pay an amount $100000 to open the franchise.
- The recipe and quality of all the food products at the franchise needs to be maintained.
As evidence that both the parties have agreed to the terms and conditions, they are putting their signature below:
Signature of franchise holder: Signature of the international group:
John Marshall Al Pacino,
(CEO, Mc Chicken Fast Food)