International Engineering Contract refers to the legal document drafted between a company and the engineering team wherein both the parties are from two different nations and agree to provide services.
Sample International Engineering Contract:
Contract Number: GW 1230
This legal document has its registration dated on the 1st day of December, 2010 between Mr. George Parker referred to as the owner of the construction company located at 207 Brenden Loop, Delaware, OH and Mr. Jeff Taylor referred to as the head of the engineering team having their office at 122 South Pine Rd, Brendale QLD 4500.
As per the contract, the engineering team will provide their services to the construction company in return for an agreed amount of money.
Terms and Conditions:
- The engineering team hereby will be solely responsible for the designing of the structures and materializing those designs into real structures.
- The payment of the project shall be made on installment basis.
- If the engineering team fails to perform on time, the construction company possesses entire authority to take legal action against them.
- The construction company shall also possess rights to make changes in the designs.
- The engineering team shall not go ahead with the work until it is being approved by the officials of the construction company.
- In case of delay in the agreed payment for the services, the engineering team shall have rights to voice their grievances and halt the project till the payment is made.
Hence, both the concerned parties are in approval of the above legal document
Signature of the owner of the construction company
Mr. George Parker
Signature of the head of the Engineering team
Mr. Jeff Taylor