An international employment contract is a written document which is framed when a person is employed by an employer or company of another country. Such contracts are based upon the legal systems and terms and conditions of the countries of both the employee and the employer.
Sample International Employment Contract:
This contract has been made effective as on 1st Aug 2011 and shall remain into effect for 24 months
Termination date of contract: 1st Aug 2013
This contract has been made by and between Mr. Mark Henkel who is the owner of the COMPANY and Mr. Tim Jobs who is the EMPLOYEE hired by the COMPANY.
Details of the COMPANY
Name: Mark Corp.
Address: W-4, second floor, Henry chambers, LA
Contact number: 473739403085
Details of the EMPLOYEE
Job position: Assistant Block development manager
Contact number: 473572480440
Address: 2-h, 5th Floor, Yale building, London
Mark Corp has hired an employee from another company for 24 months to work in the sales department of their company
Salary per month: $3000
The following are the terms and conditions of this contract:
- The COMPANY will provide stay to the employee in the COMPANY chambers.
- The EMPLOYEE must be present at the work place 5 days before the employment date to get settled at the chambers.
- The Travelling expenses will be borne the EMPLOYEE
- During the course of contract, the COMPANY cannot dismiss the EMPLOYEE under any circumstances and the EMPLOYEE cannot resign from work.
- The EMPLOYEE has to work for 8 hours in the office premises of the COMPANY.