A human resource service contract is an official document which is drafted when an individual is appointed in an organization to work in the human resource department. The contract states the salary and the job duties of the service provider along with other terms and conditions that both the parties need to follow.
Sample Human Resource Service Contract
Human resource service contract number: HR 43
Contract effective date: 12th of September 2011
This human resource service contract has been drafted and entered between Goods Manufacturers Limited referred to as the employee and Garry Lawyer referred to as the service provider. As per the contract the service provider will be working as a “Human Resource Officer” in the employer organization.
Terms and conditions:
- The service provider will be working from the principal office address of the employer located at:
23 Tango Charlie Road,
Miami, Los Angeles 3256
- The service provider is responsible for recruiting junior staff for the employer organization.
- The service provider will receive a monthly salary of $3000. The salary will be credited to the bank account of the service provider by the first week of the month.
- The service provider has to work five days a week from Monday to Friday.
- The employer has the authority to cancel the contract if the service provider is found neglecting his duties.
In agreement to above terms and conditions:
Signature of service provider: Signature of the employer:
Tom Hanks Magic Johnson
(On behalf of Goods Manufacturers Limited)